Design Inclusive Cultures
Thanks for attending the workshop!
I hope you find the materials and below resources useful. Please keep me updated on your journey and let me know what strategies and programs you end up designing - and how they're received by your team!
Resources (see workbook)
- Email subscriptions: RaceAhead by Fortune & my D&I list
- Twitter: Follow these folks!
- Online: Project Include, Social Justice Toolbox, Lever's D&I Handbook (I'm a co-author) and Etsy's Recommended Reading for Allies
- Books, books, books!
- Workshop pre-reading: Tech Leavers Study (Kapor Center)
- "Donations and Women in Tech Panels are NOT a Diversity Strategy. Do Better." by Rachel Thomas
- More D&I programs inspiration, Asana is doing great work: Working towards an inclusive workplace
- D&I Facilitation 101 - my previous webinar on how to lead D&I conversations
- Some of you asked about existing D&I communities: I highly recommend sending an application to Diversity Advocates.